Monday, September 21, 2009

into the ether


".... well, i wake up in the morning,
fold my hands and pray for rain.
i got a head full of ideas
that are drivin' me insane..."
-Dylan, Maggie's Farm

i think i woke up about 1:00am. first it was just gas- then my head started to swell and pretty soon the whole thing blew up. oh well, make some coffee, read a book, throw something out into the ether....

the dream was one of those where you know you're asleep and you're trying to get a message through but you're afraid to let the two sides meet. there's real terror there. it seems important- the message- but once you come home you realize it makes no sense, but the hair is standing up on the back of your neck.

there was a woman too. she was telling me to remember something and i couldn't quite understand what it was but i whispered it over and over and then i heard myself speak and that's when i came home.

can't promise much, but i hope you like the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment